ION Digital Zone Faridabad is located in Haryana. It is an examination centre where different types of competitive and entrance examinations like CAT, TCS, and Railway exams are conducted in this centre. This centre is well maintained with proper facilities for examinees. It has racks within the centre for keeping any belongings safely, drinking water facility is also inside the centre for students.
For Students who will be giving their Future exams in this location, here are the details about ION Digital Zone Faridabad distance from the metro station and railway stations.
How to Reach ION Digital Zone Faridabad
ION Digital Zone Faridabad’s nearest Metro Station is Bata Chowk -The ION Digital Zone Faridabad Location is within walking distance from the Metro station, Only 300-500 metres from Bata Chowk (violate line) metro station, making it very accessible. You need to exit through gate no 3. The nearest landmark is Adani Gas Ltd. The service of shared autos is also available in front of gate no 3.
To get to your destination, first, go approximately 200 metres along the metro line towards Delhi, then turn left and travel about 150 metres, then turn right and continue around 100-150 metres. It will take 14 minutes to reach there by walk, if you choose to travel via car, it will rarely take 4 min to reach there.
Nearby railway stations
- Faridabad New town- It will take only 6 minutes to reach by cab or taxi from the railway station to the Ion Digital Zone, which is 3.6 kilometres away via Neelam Road.
● Metro Train Depot Neelam Chowk Ajronda –It will only take 5 minutes to reach by cab or taxi from the railway station to ION Digital Zone, which is 1.6 kilometres away.
ION Digital Zone Faridabad Address
- Address/Location:- Plot No. 17, Sector – 20 B, NH 44, Near Bata Metro Station, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 12100
- Nearest Metro:- Neelam Chowk Ajronda
- Nearest Railway Station:- Faridabad New Town